MsiKeyFile_WIPEOUTFRAME.dll is considered a type of Dynamic Link Library (DLL) file. Dynamic Link Library files, like MsiKeyFile_WIPEOUTFRAME.dll, are essentially a "guide book" that stores information and instructions for executable (EXE) files - like Setup.exe - to follow. These files were created so that multiple programs (eg. AutoCAD) could share the same MsiKeyFile_WIPEOUTFRAME.dll file, saving valuable memory allocation, therefore making your computer run more efficiently.
Unfortunately, what makes DLL files so convenient and efficient, also makes them extremely vulnerable to problems. If something happens to a shared DLL file, either it goes missing or gets corrupted in some way, it can generate a "runtime" error message. Runtime is pretty self-explanatory; it means that these errors are triggered when MsiKeyFile_WIPEOUTFRAME.dll is attempted to be loaded either when AutoCAD is starting up, or in some cases already running. Some of the most common MsiKeyFile_WIPEOUTFRAME.dll errors include:
- Access Violation at address - MsiKeyFile_WIPEOUTFRAME.dll.
- MsiKeyFile_WIPEOUTFRAME.dll could not be found.
- Cannot find C:\Autodesk\WI\Autodesk AutoCAD 2020\x64\acad\PF\Root\MsiKeyFile\MsiKeyFile_WIPEOUTFRAME.dll.
- Cannot register MsiKeyFile_WIPEOUTFRAME.dll.
- Cannot start AutoCAD. A required component is missing: MsiKeyFile_WIPEOUTFRAME.dll. Please install AutoCAD again.
- Failed to load MsiKeyFile_WIPEOUTFRAME.dll.
- The application has failed to start because MsiKeyFile_WIPEOUTFRAME.dll was not found.
- The file MsiKeyFile_WIPEOUTFRAME.dll is missing or corrupt.
- This application failed to start because MsiKeyFile_WIPEOUTFRAME.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
Your MsiKeyFile_WIPEOUTFRAME.dll file could be missing due to accidental deletion, uninstalled as a shared file of another program (shared with AutoCAD), or deleted by a malware infection. Furthermore, MsiKeyFile_WIPEOUTFRAME.dll file corruption could be caused from a power outage when loading AutoCAD, system crash while loading MsiKeyFile_WIPEOUTFRAME.dll, bad sectors on your storage media (usually your primary hard drive), or quite commonly, a malware infection. Thus, it's critical to make sure your anti-virus is kept up-to-date and scanning regularly.