3DUIGoldenGate.dll is considered a type of Dynamic Link Library (DLL) file. Dynamic Link Library files, like 3DUIGoldenGate.dll, are essentially a "guide book" that stores information and instructions for executable (EXE) files - like Setup.exe - to follow. These files were created so that multiple programs (eg. Corel WinDVD) could share the same 3DUIGoldenGate.dll file, saving valuable memory allocation, therefore making your computer run more efficiently.
Unfortunately, what makes DLL files so convenient and efficient, also makes them extremely vulnerable to problems. If something happens to a shared DLL file, either it goes missing or gets corrupted in some way, it can generate a "runtime" error message. Runtime is pretty self-explanatory; it means that these errors are triggered when 3DUIGoldenGate.dll is attempted to be loaded either when Corel WinDVD is starting up, or in some cases already running. Some of the most common 3DUIGoldenGate.dll errors include:
- Access Violation at address - 3DUIGoldenGate.dll.
- 3DUIGoldenGate.dll could not be found.
- Cannot find C:\Program Files (x86)\Corel\WinDVD11\uiplugin\3DUIGoldenGate.dll.
- Cannot register 3DUIGoldenGate.dll.
- Cannot start Corel WinDVD. A required component is missing: 3DUIGoldenGate.dll. Please install Corel WinDVD again.
- Failed to load 3DUIGoldenGate.dll.
- The application has failed to start because 3DUIGoldenGate.dll was not found.
- The file 3DUIGoldenGate.dll is missing or corrupt.
- This application failed to start because 3DUIGoldenGate.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
Your 3DUIGoldenGate.dll file could be missing due to accidental deletion, uninstalled as a shared file of another program (shared with Corel WinDVD), or deleted by a malware infection. Furthermore, 3DUIGoldenGate.dll file corruption could be caused from a power outage when loading Corel WinDVD, system crash while loading 3DUIGoldenGate.dll, bad sectors on your storage media (usually your primary hard drive), or quite commonly, a malware infection. Thus, it's critical to make sure your anti-virus is kept up-to-date and scanning regularly.