39dll.dll is considered a type of Dynamic Link Library (DLL) file. Dynamic Link Library files, like 39dll.dll, are essentially a "guide book" that stores information and instructions for executable (EXE) files - like MpSigStub.exe - to follow. These files were created so that multiple programs (eg. Sonic the Hedgehog Adventure 3) could share the same 39dll.dll file, saving valuable memory allocation, therefore making your computer run more efficiently.
Unfortunately, what makes DLL files so convenient and efficient, also makes them extremely vulnerable to problems. If something happens to a shared DLL file, either it goes missing or gets corrupted in some way, it can generate a "runtime" error message. Runtime is pretty self-explanatory; it means that these errors are triggered when 39dll.dll is attempted to be loaded either when Sonic the Hedgehog Adventure 3 is starting up, or in some cases already running. Some of the most common 39dll.dll errors include:
- Access Violation at address - 39dll.dll.
- 39dll.dll could not be found.
- Cannot find C:\Program Files (x86)\Sonic the Hedgehog Adventure 3\39dll.dll.
- Cannot register 39dll.dll.
- Cannot start Sonic the Hedgehog Adventure 3. A required component is missing: 39dll.dll. Please install Sonic the Hedgehog Adventure 3 again.
- Failed to load 39dll.dll.
- The application has failed to start because 39dll.dll was not found.
- The file 39dll.dll is missing or corrupt.
- This application failed to start because 39dll.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
Your 39dll.dll file could be missing due to accidental deletion, uninstalled as a shared file of another program (shared with Sonic the Hedgehog Adventure 3), or deleted by a malware infection. Furthermore, 39dll.dll file corruption could be caused from a power outage when loading Sonic the Hedgehog Adventure 3, system crash while loading 39dll.dll, bad sectors on your storage media (usually your primary hard drive), or quite commonly, a malware infection. Thus, it's critical to make sure your anti-virus is kept up-to-date and scanning regularly.