077f88c4.dll is considered a type of Dynamic Link Library (DLL) file. Dynamic Link Library files, like 077f88c4.dll, are essentially a "guide book" that stores information and instructions for executable (EXE) files - like mighost.exe - to follow. These files were created so that multiple programs (eg. Varamozhi: Transliteration Based Malayalam Text Editor) could share the same 077f88c4.dll file, saving valuable memory allocation, therefore making your computer run more efficiently.
Unfortunately, what makes DLL files so convenient and efficient, also makes them extremely vulnerable to problems. If something happens to a shared DLL file, either it goes missing or gets corrupted in some way, it can generate a "runtime" error message. Runtime is pretty self-explanatory; it means that these errors are triggered when 077f88c4.dll is attempted to be loaded either when Varamozhi: Transliteration Based Malayalam Text Editor is starting up, or in some cases already running. Some of the most common 077f88c4.dll errors include:
- Access Violation at address - 077f88c4.dll.
- 077f88c4.dll could not be found.
- Cannot find C:\Users\Tester\AppData\Local\Temp\par-Tester\cache-7dbf88ab320f184a181a1b0d06a8703df15893f6\077f88c4.dll.
- Cannot register 077f88c4.dll.
- Cannot start Varamozhi: Transliteration Based Malayalam Text Editor. A required component is missing: 077f88c4.dll. Please install Varamozhi: Transliteration Based Malayalam Text Editor again.
- Failed to load 077f88c4.dll.
- The application has failed to start because 077f88c4.dll was not found.
- The file 077f88c4.dll is missing or corrupt.
- This application failed to start because 077f88c4.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
Your 077f88c4.dll file could be missing due to accidental deletion, uninstalled as a shared file of another program (shared with Varamozhi: Transliteration Based Malayalam Text Editor), or deleted by a malware infection. Furthermore, 077f88c4.dll file corruption could be caused from a power outage when loading Varamozhi: Transliteration Based Malayalam Text Editor, system crash while loading 077f88c4.dll, bad sectors on your storage media (usually your primary hard drive), or quite commonly, a malware infection. Thus, it's critical to make sure your anti-virus is kept up-to-date and scanning regularly.