Vc10iComment.dll is considered a type of Dynamic Link Library (DLL) file. Dynamic Link Library files, like vc10iComment.dll, are essentially a "guide book" that stores information and instructions for executable (EXE) files - like Setup.exe - to follow. These files were created so that multiple programs (eg. Virtual CD) could share the same vc10iComment.dll file, saving valuable memory allocation, therefore making your computer run more efficiently.
Unfortunately, what makes DLL files so convenient and efficient, also makes them extremely vulnerable to problems. If something happens to a shared DLL file, either it goes missing or gets corrupted in some way, it can generate a "runtime" error message. Runtime is pretty self-explanatory; it means that these errors are triggered when vc10iComment.dll is attempted to be loaded either when Virtual CD is starting up, or in some cases already running. Some of the most common vc10iComment.dll errors include:
- Access Violation at address - vc10iComment.dll.
- Vc10iComment.dll could not be found.
- Cannot find C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual CD v10\System\vc10iComment.dll.
- Cannot register vc10iComment.dll.
- Cannot start Virtual CD. A required component is missing: vc10iComment.dll. Please install Virtual CD again.
- Failed to load vc10iComment.dll.
- The application has failed to start because vc10iComment.dll was not found.
- The file vc10iComment.dll is missing or corrupt.
- This application failed to start because vc10iComment.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
Your vc10iComment.dll file could be missing due to accidental deletion, uninstalled as a shared file of another program (shared with Virtual CD), or deleted by a malware infection. Furthermore, vc10iComment.dll file corruption could be caused from a power outage when loading Virtual CD, system crash while loading vc10iComment.dll, bad sectors on your storage media (usually your primary hard drive), or quite commonly, a malware infection. Thus, it's critical to make sure your anti-virus is kept up-to-date and scanning regularly.