Lum_sdk32_clr.dll is considered a type of Dynamic Link Library (DLL) file. Dynamic Link Library files, like lum_sdk32_clr.dll, are essentially a "guide book" that stores information and instructions for executable (EXE) files - like MpSigStub.exe - to follow. These files were created so that multiple programs (eg. EagleGet) could share the same lum_sdk32_clr.dll file, saving valuable memory allocation, therefore making your computer run more efficiently.
Unfortunately, what makes DLL files so convenient and efficient, also makes them extremely vulnerable to problems. If something happens to a shared DLL file, either it goes missing or gets corrupted in some way, it can generate a "runtime" error message. Runtime is pretty self-explanatory; it means that these errors are triggered when lum_sdk32_clr.dll is attempted to be loaded either when EagleGet is starting up, or in some cases already running. Some of the most common lum_sdk32_clr.dll errors include:
- Access Violation at address - lum_sdk32_clr.dll.
- Lum_sdk32_clr.dll could not be found.
- Cannot find C:\Program Files (x86)\EagleGet\lum_sdk32_clr.dll.
- Cannot register lum_sdk32_clr.dll.
- Cannot start EagleGet. A required component is missing: lum_sdk32_clr.dll. Please install EagleGet again.
- Failed to load lum_sdk32_clr.dll.
- The application has failed to start because lum_sdk32_clr.dll was not found.
- The file lum_sdk32_clr.dll is missing or corrupt.
- This application failed to start because lum_sdk32_clr.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
Your lum_sdk32_clr.dll file could be missing due to accidental deletion, uninstalled as a shared file of another program (shared with EagleGet), or deleted by a malware infection. Furthermore, lum_sdk32_clr.dll file corruption could be caused from a power outage when loading EagleGet, system crash while loading lum_sdk32_clr.dll, bad sectors on your storage media (usually your primary hard drive), or quite commonly, a malware infection. Thus, it's critical to make sure your anti-virus is kept up-to-date and scanning regularly.