Ippvci7.dll is considered a type of Dynamic Link Library (DLL) file. Dynamic Link Library files, like ippvci7.dll, are essentially a "guide book" that stores information and instructions for executable (EXE) files - like dpnsvr.exe - to follow. These files were created so that multiple programs (eg. 3D-Album) could share the same ippvci7.dll file, saving valuable memory allocation, therefore making your computer run more efficiently.
Unfortunately, what makes DLL files so convenient and efficient, also makes them extremely vulnerable to problems. If something happens to a shared DLL file, either it goes missing or gets corrupted in some way, it can generate a "runtime" error message. Runtime is pretty self-explanatory; it means that these errors are triggered when ippvci7.dll is attempted to be loaded either when 3D-Album is starting up, or in some cases already running. Some of the most common ippvci7.dll errors include:
- Access Violation at address - ippvci7.dll.
- Ippvci7.dll could not be found.
- Cannot find C:\Program Files\3D-Album-TR\VAC\ipp20\ippvci7.dll.
- Cannot register ippvci7.dll.
- Cannot start 3D-Album. A required component is missing: ippvci7.dll. Please install 3D-Album again.
- Failed to load ippvci7.dll.
- The application has failed to start because ippvci7.dll was not found.
- The file ippvci7.dll is missing or corrupt.
- This application failed to start because ippvci7.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
Your ippvci7.dll file could be missing due to accidental deletion, uninstalled as a shared file of another program (shared with 3D-Album), or deleted by a malware infection. Furthermore, ippvci7.dll file corruption could be caused from a power outage when loading 3D-Album, system crash while loading ippvci7.dll, bad sectors on your storage media (usually your primary hard drive), or quite commonly, a malware infection. Thus, it's critical to make sure your anti-virus is kept up-to-date and scanning regularly.