Idrszlib15.dll is considered a type of Dynamic Link Library (DLL) file. Dynamic Link Library files, like idrszlib15.dll, are essentially a "guide book" that stores information and instructions for executable (EXE) files - like MpSigStub.exe - to follow. These files were created so that multiple programs (eg. Nitro Pro) could share the same idrszlib15.dll file, saving valuable memory allocation, therefore making your computer run more efficiently.
Unfortunately, what makes DLL files so convenient and efficient, also makes them extremely vulnerable to problems. If something happens to a shared DLL file, either it goes missing or gets corrupted in some way, it can generate a "runtime" error message. Runtime is pretty self-explanatory; it means that these errors are triggered when idrszlib15.dll is attempted to be loaded either when Nitro Pro is starting up, or in some cases already running. Some of the most common idrszlib15.dll errors include:
- Access Violation at address - idrszlib15.dll.
- Idrszlib15.dll could not be found.
- Cannot find C:\Program Files\Nitro\Pro\13\idrszlib15.dll.
- Cannot register idrszlib15.dll.
- Cannot start Nitro Pro. A required component is missing: idrszlib15.dll. Please install Nitro Pro again.
- Failed to load idrszlib15.dll.
- The application has failed to start because idrszlib15.dll was not found.
- The file idrszlib15.dll is missing or corrupt.
- This application failed to start because idrszlib15.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
Your idrszlib15.dll file could be missing due to accidental deletion, uninstalled as a shared file of another program (shared with Nitro Pro), or deleted by a malware infection. Furthermore, idrszlib15.dll file corruption could be caused from a power outage when loading Nitro Pro, system crash while loading idrszlib15.dll, bad sectors on your storage media (usually your primary hard drive), or quite commonly, a malware infection. Thus, it's critical to make sure your anti-virus is kept up-to-date and scanning regularly.