DAQExp.dll is considered a type of Dynamic Link Library (DLL) file. Dynamic Link Library files, like DAQExp.dll, are essentially a "guide book" that stores information and instructions for executable (EXE) files - like MpSigStub.exe - to follow. These files were created so that multiple programs (eg. Wondershare UniConverter) could share the same DAQExp.dll file, saving valuable memory allocation, therefore making your computer run more efficiently.
Unfortunately, what makes DLL files so convenient and efficient, also makes them extremely vulnerable to problems. If something happens to a shared DLL file, either it goes missing or gets corrupted in some way, it can generate a "runtime" error message. Runtime is pretty self-explanatory; it means that these errors are triggered when DAQExp.dll is attempted to be loaded either when Wondershare UniConverter is starting up, or in some cases already running. Some of the most common DAQExp.dll errors include:
- Access Violation at address - DAQExp.dll.
- DAQExp.dll could not be found.
- Cannot find C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Wondershare\Wondershare Helper Compact\DAQExp.dll.
- Cannot register DAQExp.dll.
- Cannot start Wondershare UniConverter. A required component is missing: DAQExp.dll. Please install Wondershare UniConverter again.
- Failed to load DAQExp.dll.
- The application has failed to start because DAQExp.dll was not found.
- The file DAQExp.dll is missing or corrupt.
- This application failed to start because DAQExp.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
Your DAQExp.dll file could be missing due to accidental deletion, uninstalled as a shared file of another program (shared with Wondershare UniConverter), or deleted by a malware infection. Furthermore, DAQExp.dll file corruption could be caused from a power outage when loading Wondershare UniConverter, system crash while loading DAQExp.dll, bad sectors on your storage media (usually your primary hard drive), or quite commonly, a malware infection. Thus, it's critical to make sure your anti-virus is kept up-to-date and scanning regularly.