CRLUTL.dll is considered a type of Dynamic Link Library (DLL) file. Dynamic Link Library files, like CRLUTL.dll, are essentially a "guide book" that stores information and instructions for executable (EXE) files - like Setup.exe - to follow. These files were created so that multiple programs (eg. CorelDRAW Graphics Suite) could share the same CRLUTL.dll file, saving valuable memory allocation, therefore making your computer run more efficiently.
Unfortunately, what makes DLL files so convenient and efficient, also makes them extremely vulnerable to problems. If something happens to a shared DLL file, either it goes missing or gets corrupted in some way, it can generate a "runtime" error message. Runtime is pretty self-explanatory; it means that these errors are triggered when CRLUTL.dll is attempted to be loaded either when CorelDRAW Graphics Suite is starting up, or in some cases already running. Some of the most common CRLUTL.dll errors include:
- Access Violation at address - CRLUTL.dll.
- CRLUTL.dll could not be found.
- Cannot find C:\Program Files\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019\Programs64\CRLUTL.dll.
- Cannot register CRLUTL.dll.
- Cannot start CorelDRAW Graphics Suite. A required component is missing: CRLUTL.dll. Please install CorelDRAW Graphics Suite again.
- Failed to load CRLUTL.dll.
- The application has failed to start because CRLUTL.dll was not found.
- The file CRLUTL.dll is missing or corrupt.
- This application failed to start because CRLUTL.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
Your CRLUTL.dll file could be missing due to accidental deletion, uninstalled as a shared file of another program (shared with CorelDRAW Graphics Suite), or deleted by a malware infection. Furthermore, CRLUTL.dll file corruption could be caused from a power outage when loading CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, system crash while loading CRLUTL.dll, bad sectors on your storage media (usually your primary hard drive), or quite commonly, a malware infection. Thus, it's critical to make sure your anti-virus is kept up-to-date and scanning regularly.