3dcplugin9.dll is considered a type of Dynamic Link Library (DLL) file. Dynamic Link Library files, like 3dcplugin9.dll, are essentially a "guide book" that stores information and instructions for executable (EXE) files - like convert.exe - to follow. These files were created so that multiple programs (eg. 3DCrafter) could share the same 3dcplugin9.dll file, saving valuable memory allocation, therefore making your computer run more efficiently.
Unfortunately, what makes DLL files so convenient and efficient, also makes them extremely vulnerable to problems. If something happens to a shared DLL file, either it goes missing or gets corrupted in some way, it can generate a "runtime" error message. Runtime is pretty self-explanatory; it means that these errors are triggered when 3dcplugin9.dll is attempted to be loaded either when 3DCrafter is starting up, or in some cases already running. Some of the most common 3dcplugin9.dll errors include:
- Access Violation at address - 3dcplugin9.dll.
- 3dcplugin9.dll could not be found.
- Cannot find C:\Program Files (x86)\3DCrafter 9\3dcplugin9.dll.
- Cannot register 3dcplugin9.dll.
- Cannot start 3DCrafter. A required component is missing: 3dcplugin9.dll. Please install 3DCrafter again.
- Failed to load 3dcplugin9.dll.
- The application has failed to start because 3dcplugin9.dll was not found.
- The file 3dcplugin9.dll is missing or corrupt.
- This application failed to start because 3dcplugin9.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
Your 3dcplugin9.dll file could be missing due to accidental deletion, uninstalled as a shared file of another program (shared with 3DCrafter), or deleted by a malware infection. Furthermore, 3dcplugin9.dll file corruption could be caused from a power outage when loading 3DCrafter, system crash while loading 3dcplugin9.dll, bad sectors on your storage media (usually your primary hard drive), or quite commonly, a malware infection. Thus, it's critical to make sure your anti-virus is kept up-to-date and scanning regularly.