134_1.0_VideoEnhancer_plug.dll is considered a type of Dynamic Link Library (DLL) file. Dynamic Link Library files, like 134_1.0_VideoEnhancer_plug.dll, are essentially a "guide book" that stores information and instructions for executable (EXE) files - like MpSigStub.exe - to follow. These files were created so that multiple programs (eg. Free FLV to MP4 Converter) could share the same 134_1.0_VideoEnhancer_plug.dll file, saving valuable memory allocation, therefore making your computer run more efficiently.
Unfortunately, what makes DLL files so convenient and efficient, also makes them extremely vulnerable to problems. If something happens to a shared DLL file, either it goes missing or gets corrupted in some way, it can generate a "runtime" error message. Runtime is pretty self-explanatory; it means that these errors are triggered when 134_1.0_VideoEnhancer_plug.dll is attempted to be loaded either when Free FLV to MP4 Converter is starting up, or in some cases already running. Some of the most common 134_1.0_VideoEnhancer_plug.dll errors include:
- Access Violation at address - 134_1.0_VideoEnhancer_plug.dll.
- 134_1.0_VideoEnhancer_plug.dll could not be found.
- Cannot find C:\Users\Tester\AppData\Local\Aiseesoft Studio\Aiseesoft Free Video Converter\server\134_1.0_VideoEnhancer_plug.dll.
- Cannot register 134_1.0_VideoEnhancer_plug.dll.
- Cannot start Free FLV to MP4 Converter. A required component is missing: 134_1.0_VideoEnhancer_plug.dll. Please install Free FLV to MP4 Converter again.
- Failed to load 134_1.0_VideoEnhancer_plug.dll.
- The application has failed to start because 134_1.0_VideoEnhancer_plug.dll was not found.
- The file 134_1.0_VideoEnhancer_plug.dll is missing or corrupt.
- This application failed to start because 134_1.0_VideoEnhancer_plug.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
Your 134_1.0_VideoEnhancer_plug.dll file could be missing due to accidental deletion, uninstalled as a shared file of another program (shared with Free FLV to MP4 Converter), or deleted by a malware infection. Furthermore, 134_1.0_VideoEnhancer_plug.dll file corruption could be caused from a power outage when loading Free FLV to MP4 Converter, system crash while loading 134_1.0_VideoEnhancer_plug.dll, bad sectors on your storage media (usually your primary hard drive), or quite commonly, a malware infection. Thus, it's critical to make sure your anti-virus is kept up-to-date and scanning regularly.