05b62008067bd50171030000ac0d2c0c.lmhsvc.dll is considered a type of Dynamic Link Library (DLL) file. Dynamic Link Library files, like 05b62008067bd50171030000ac0d2c0c.lmhsvc.dll, are essentially a "guide book" that stores information and instructions for executable (EXE) files - like explorer.exe - to follow. These files were created so that multiple programs (eg. Trillian) could share the same 05b62008067bd50171030000ac0d2c0c.lmhsvc.dll file, saving valuable memory allocation, therefore making your computer run more efficiently.
Unfortunately, what makes DLL files so convenient and efficient, also makes them extremely vulnerable to problems. If something happens to a shared DLL file, either it goes missing or gets corrupted in some way, it can generate a "runtime" error message. Runtime is pretty self-explanatory; it means that these errors are triggered when 05b62008067bd50171030000ac0d2c0c.lmhsvc.dll is attempted to be loaded either when Trillian is starting up, or in some cases already running. Some of the most common 05b62008067bd50171030000ac0d2c0c.lmhsvc.dll errors include:
- Access Violation at address - 05b62008067bd50171030000ac0d2c0c.lmhsvc.dll.
- 05b62008067bd50171030000ac0d2c0c.lmhsvc.dll could not be found.
- Cannot find C:\Windows\WinSxS\Temp\PendingDeletes\05b62008067bd50171030000ac0d2c0c.lmhsvc.dll.
- Cannot register 05b62008067bd50171030000ac0d2c0c.lmhsvc.dll.
- Cannot start Trillian. A required component is missing: 05b62008067bd50171030000ac0d2c0c.lmhsvc.dll. Please install Trillian again.
- Failed to load 05b62008067bd50171030000ac0d2c0c.lmhsvc.dll.
- The application has failed to start because 05b62008067bd50171030000ac0d2c0c.lmhsvc.dll was not found.
- The file 05b62008067bd50171030000ac0d2c0c.lmhsvc.dll is missing or corrupt.
- This application failed to start because 05b62008067bd50171030000ac0d2c0c.lmhsvc.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
Your 05b62008067bd50171030000ac0d2c0c.lmhsvc.dll file could be missing due to accidental deletion, uninstalled as a shared file of another program (shared with Trillian), or deleted by a malware infection. Furthermore, 05b62008067bd50171030000ac0d2c0c.lmhsvc.dll file corruption could be caused from a power outage when loading Trillian, system crash while loading 05b62008067bd50171030000ac0d2c0c.lmhsvc.dll, bad sectors on your storage media (usually your primary hard drive), or quite commonly, a malware infection. Thus, it's critical to make sure your anti-virus is kept up-to-date and scanning regularly.